How Google Analytics Functions In Your Website
The Google Analystics tool is a strategy by most online business owners and website users to check the general activity in their websites as it shows you the users, followers and posts which has made the most traffic. Most times, it gives the average of what interests your audience.
The in-page analysis shows you which click offers have been clicked on your website and how often. This is useful because it gives you essential conclusions about the design of your website:
- Do your visitors even perceive individual buttons, links, and graphics as redirects?
- And which redirects are most successful here?
Who Visits Your Website
Using the IP address, Google Analytics reads from where in the world, people access your website. If you also use Google Analytics’ additional tools, which are subject to charges, you will also receive data on the approximate age and gender of your visitors. This information is particularly important to find out whether you can reach your target groups at the desired location.
How long do visitors to your website have to wait for it to load? Which end devices (desktop, smartphone) do visitors use to access your homepage? Which browser do you prefer to use? And which operating system are your visitors equipped with? From this data, you can conclude
- whether you need to optimize your website for mobile devices.
- What content takes too long to load.
- And which browser display your website has to be primarily geared to.
How do visitors get to your website? What search terms did you enter on Google to find your homepage? Google Analytics reads in all your visitors’ entries here and its Google adwords price(ราคา google adwords which is the term in thai) is not even high. This can be the specific URL, a single term or phrase – the important thing is: these keywords
- lead directly to your website.
- Or surprisingly not.
- keyword quality
Google Analytics also counts how often specific keywords led directly to your site. This results in a relevance list of the keywords. You can use that to;
- check that the keywords match your business.
- See if your search engine optimization is bearing fruit.